Your heart is what keeps your life beating.
Without a healthy heart pumping blood through your body, the rest of your life is going to be compromised.
So from a health standpoint, protecting your heart and keeping it healthy is critical. Here are some interesting statistics you can consider:
- Heart disease is the number one cause of death in both men and women
- Heart disease claims more lives than all forms of cancer combined
- Heart disease includes all cardiovascular related issues such as strokes
- One in 3 women in America die from heart disease
- Only 1 in 5 women believe that heart disease is a threat to their health
- 90% of women have 1 or more risk factors of developing heart disease
- Do you know the common risk factors of developing heart disease?
- Age – 4 out of 5 people who die from heart disease are over age 65 – just a note – it really started many years earlier
- Family history – parents and siblings
- Obesity – 66% of people in America over the age of 20 are considered obese
- Inactivity – failure to do at least 15 to 30 minutes of moderate exercise per day 5 days a week
- Smoking – smokers are 2 times more likely to suffer from heart disease than non-smokers
- A sit-down job – inactivity for long periods of time can be worse for your heart than smoking – doesn’t mean you should start smoking – just don’t sit on your butt all day
- Alcohol – woman who have more than 1 drink per day and men who have more than 2 drinks per day are more likely to have heart disease
- High blood pressure – 72 million Americans over the age of 20 have high blood pressure (don’t think the 1st answer is big pharma)
- High cholesterol and triglycerides – nearly 40 million Americans have high cholesterol – ratio of LDL to HDL are actually more important than total numbers (again, big pharma may not be the best answer)
- Diabetes – more than 80% of diabetics die from some form of cardiovascular disease
- Drug abuse – can cause abnormal heart beat as well as many other cardio related problems
- Stress/Depression/Anger – any highly emotional stressor increases risk – not all stress is equal – there is good stress and bad stress
- Prior medical history – obviously any cardiovascular problem can affect your future risk
Yes, you can be a part of protecting your heart!
Now for New and Recent Research in regard to heart disease – what is the latest?
- Inflammation – yes, inflammation is recognized as a major factor that can lead to heart disease!
Usually we associate inflammation with joint problems and auto-immune diseases like Chronic Fatigue, Lupus, Cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and other such health problems
- Omega-3 fatty acids, particularly EPA and DHA are converted into anti-inflammatory protectors
These omega-3’s, EPA and DHA are also key in promoting natural healing
These omega-3’s are directly affected by dietary intake
- The typical diet of Americans is higher in omega-6 fatty acids than omega-3 fatty acids
This typical diet has led to an increase in inflammation and its related diseases
While omega-6 fatty acids are important to good health, the ratio of omega-3 fatty acids needs to be much higher – both omega-6 and omega-3’s are considered essential fatty acids
- A simple guideline to a diet that is lower in omega-6 and higher in omega-3
Try to avoid processed vegetable oils like canola oil, safflower oil, flaxseed oil, sunflower oil, corn oil, soybean oil, peanut oil, palm oil, and cottonseed oil
If possible, use butter from grass-fed cows, high-quality extra-virgin first-cold-pressed olive oil, and coconut oil – in all cases avoid margarine and other imitation butters
Ideally eat grass-fed meat, pastured chicken, non-farmed fish, eggs from pastured chickens, and most nuts in moderation
Supplement with a quality omega-3 fish oil – fish, especially salmon is the best source of omega-3 fatty acids
- If there was a vaccine that would reduce your risk of developing heart disease, would you take it?
Believe it or not, there is actually research going on for developing a vaccine for arterial disease! (Again, do you really want to go to big pharma?)
Proof of the relationship of diet, omega-3 fatty acids, and inflammation
Several presentations and publications were made by Dr. Arianna Carughi, a NeoLife Scientific Advisory Board member. Her many presentations and publications were a result of a 2009 human clinical trial on NeoLife’s Salmon Oil PlusTM, an improved Salmon Oil. Links to these presentations and publications are available on www.bestrealhealth.gnld.net
NeoLife Salmon Oil PlusTM is a whole food, human food chain, based in nature, and backed by science supplement. Definitely a difference you can feel. Use it to make sure you keep your omega-3/omega-6’s in balance. The NeoLife Salmon Oil PlusTM story has been clinically proven with performance you can trust.
- World’s finest ultra-high potency fish oil
- Did you know that there are 8 different omega-3’s that make up the complete family? NeoLife Salmon Oil PlusTM is complete with standardized (consistent) amounts of all 8 omega-3s, with guaranteed purity.
- What about mercury and other toxins of concern in fish? Every batch of NeoLife Salmon Oil PlusTM is screened for over 200 potential contaminants with an allowable detection limit of ZERO.
- Worried about the fishy smell and taste? NeoLife Salmon Oil PlusTM is formulated with a proprietary process of concentrates which helps reduce those concerns. (On occasion, some people do experience a slight amount of fishy smell or taste however that is normally due to digestive issues. Contact me for suggestions of reducing this concern.) Remember it is a REAL fish supplement.
- It is backed by more than 55 years of company unwavering quality and high safety standards that have been proven effective. NeoLife Nutritionals certainly are supplements you can trust for best possible results and benefits.
- I, personally, have used NeoLife Nutritionals for over 30 years. Never once in those 30 years have I found that any claims made by NeoLife to not be true. NeoLife is way out front in nutrition cutting edge research. When supplements are at the leading edge of science and based on nature, there are no mistakes or regrets. In my 30 years, not a single supplement has been discontinued because of some new science or concern about ingredients … not many companies can make that claim.
You have nothing to lose and a life time of health and vitality to gain. Taking NeoLife Salmon Oil PlusTM on a regular basis is one of the best insurances you can do to reduce your risk of heart disease.
Heart protection is something I am very passionate about. If you have been following me for any length of time, you know my husband has experienced heart by-pass surgery, had a heart attack, and now a part of his heart is dead! You can read more about his story in a previous blog: How to Live with Heart Problems and Wrap Your Head Around Them.
I hope I have given you information that will help you know how to improve your heart health. If I have, and you are serious about protecting your heart, will you take the next step? Order now …
Since most people do not get enough omega-3’s in their diets, I’ve suggested changes you can make to protect your heart. Don’t kid yourself, even if you make improvements to your diet, you probably will not be eating perfectly, will you?
Order the world’s top performing omega-3 supplement right now. Click here …
- Bonus: NeoLife Salmon Oil PlusTM has been known to lower blood pressure and improve the ratios of LDL and HDL cholesterol after 3 to 4 months of consistent use. It has also been known to ease joint pain and protect brain function. Wow! Quite the Bonus!
- Added Bonus: Take 3 capsules daily of NeoLife Salmon Oil PlusTM for 4 consistent months under ‘my watch,’* report back to me when you order your 4th month, and I will send you the 5th month FREE.
Take advantage of this Added Bonus, get started right away. Click here …
*PS: What does under my watch mean? It means you have to order from my website in order to get the Added Bonus!